WLRN's Eco Fest 2022 is proudly sponsored by ProSolar Florida
WLRN’s Eco Fest 2022 presented by ProSolar Florida promises to be a day filled with education, interactive engagement, activities, and family fun! The purpose of this event is to celebrate Earth month by educating the public on the importance of all aspects of our environment and how our South Florida community can help with conservation and engagement efforts.
- 11:30 AM Free yoga class by Enerzy Exchange Yoga
- 12:00 PM Join our Puppy Hour and adopt a furry friend from the Palm Beach County Animal Care & Control
- 1:00 PM Talking conservation with Zoo Miami's Ron Magill!
- 2:00 PM Bahamian Junkanoo Band
- 4:00 PM A free amphitheater film screening of WLRN’s original documentary Troubled Waters: A Turtle’s Tale
HAPPENING ALL DAY!
- Environmental non-profits
- Eco-related vendors & Eco-friendly food trucks
- Science Zone with interactive environmental exhibits by Gumbo Limbo Nature Center
- Meet Gumbo Limbo's Luna the Sea Turtle
- StemMobile by Museum of Discovery and Science engage in STEM-theme hands-on experiences
- Tasty beer samples from Funky Buddha Brewery
- Animal Encounters with Wildlife Rescue of Dade County
- Adopt-a-tree provided by Community Greening
- Raffle prizes provided by Buddha Pants
- And much more!
WLRN recently produced its latest original documentary - Troubled Waters: A Turtle’s Tale, focused on educating the public on the effects of global warming, water pollution and our “throw-away” plastic lifestyle through the lens of Florida’s sea turtles. WLRN wants to elevate our service to the community even further by partnering with the City of Boca Raton to host WLRN’s first Eco Fest presented by ProSolar Florida
About our Sponsor
ProSolar Florida is a leading provider of Renewable Energy products for your Home and Business. We’ve served Florida residents as one of the leading provider of renewable energy products for homes and commercial structures. We’ve assisted hundreds of families and business owners make the switch to solar energy, helping them save money and the environment at the same time. Learn more here
For more information on sponsorship/underwriting levels and benefits please contact Brendan Glynn at 305.350.7968 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For vendor information please contact Suliani Vanderbiezen at email@example.com