Grand Prize Giveaway
Thalassa Journeys: Hidden Treasures of Greece
Explore Landmark Historic Sites & Idyllic Islands
Journey Dates: Sep 20 to Oct 12 2020
This program combines the exploration of a beautiful and interesting part of Greece that remains “undiscovered” by tourists, with concerts of superb classical music performed at different venues, some of which are of significant historical and archaeological importance.Each Thalassa Journey is constructed around a particular theme. Unlike most tours, each of our journeys are intimate, and led by lecturers who are truly subject-matter experts for each theme. Although many other companies claim to have expert lecturers, few truly have accomplished, renowned experts in their fields, like Thalassa.
Begins: October 4, 2019, 6am
Deadline: October 18, 2019, 10am
- Round-Trip Airfare.
- Two nights in Thessaloniki's Hotel Makedonia Palace; three nights at Larissa's Hotel Divani; four nights at the Hotel Xenia, Volos; three nights at the Hotel Elivi, Skiathos.
- American breakfast each morning at the hotels.
- Seven lunches and four dinners, as noted in the itinerary, with wine or beer.
- Ground transportation within Greece with air-conditioned, Wi-Fi equipped motor coach.
- All tours and excursions as per the itinerary, with professional English-speaking guide.
- Airport/hotel/pier transfers and handling of luggage.
- Entrance fees to archaeological sites and museums.
- Entrance fees to the concerts.
- Program of lectures and discussions by the accompanying Expert Cultural Guest Lecturer.
- Gratuities to porters, guides and drivers.
- All local taxes and service charges associated with the program.
- The services of an experienced trip director.
- Pre-departure material, including notes on the concerts.
- NOT INCLUDED: Travel insurance; expenses of a personal nature; meals and other items not mentioned in the itinerary and the Program Inclusions.
Ultimate Disco Cruise
Sails February 10-15, 2020
Sailing from Miami, celebrate the greatest disco music ever for 5 nights of dance fever at sea! Party ‘til dawn as you sail to the sunny ports of Key West and Nassau on the luxurious Celebrity Infinity.
You’ll see over 40 live performances from your favorite disco artists including KC and The Sunshine Band, The Jacksons, Commodores, Shalamar Reloaded featuring Jody Watley, Harold Melvin’s Blue Notes and more! Enjoy 20 celebrity interactive events including Q&As, dance lessons and panel discussions that take you behind the scenes.
Begins: October 12, 2019, 6am
Deadline: October 14, 2019, 7pm
Apple iPad Air Giveaway
Apple’s newest 10.5-inch 256GB iPad Air with Wi-Fi + Cellular. It’s all new, all screen, and all powerful. Completely redesigned and packed with Apple’s most advanced technology.
October 10, 2019, 6am-7pm
Two chances to win a pair of round trip tickets from Miami to Madrid on AirEuropa
AIR EUROPA is the largest privately owned airline in Spain and has daily flights from Miami to Madrid, connecting to more than 40 cities in Europe. The fleet is one of the youngest on the continent and continues to grow. In Miami, Air Europa flies the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, the most contemporary aircraft in the world: modern, bright, comfortable, sustainable, quiet, and fast. Passengers are offered a range of national and international newspapers, a selection of magazines, documentaries, series, music and films - a carefully-chosen selection of audio visual entertainment to make the flight more enjoyable. Dreamliner features individual entertainment systems with seatback screens as well as inflight WiFi and streaming options. AirEuropa offers outstanding economy class service, providing comfortable seating with good space between seats and menu options for different dietary needs.
October 15, 2019, 6am-7pm
Andrea Bocelli in Concert for Valentine’s
The legendary singer of romance returns to Miami for an evening of soaring arias, crossover hits, and famed loved songs to celebrate the holiday! This VIP Package includes a pair of 10th Row Floor Seats to Andrea Bocelli's Valentine's concert at the American Airlines Arena on February 11, 2020. Also included is a pre-show multi-course dinner for two with a complimentary glass of Bocelli Wine, VIP parking and a custom Andrea Bocelli Valentine’s Day gift bag.
October 11, 2019, 6am-7pm
Hilton Hotels & Resorts Gift Card
The Hilton Gift Card is good for stays and amenities at any of the 16 hotel and resort Hilton brands worldwide. This versatile card can be used at on-property restaurants, retail shops, golf courses, and spas, and covers any room charges.
October 16, 2019, 6am-7pm
A $500 Amazon Gift Card
Nestled in a specialty gift box, the Amazon Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date. The value of the card is redeemable towards millions of items storewide at Amazon.com. The card may be scanned with a mobile or tablet device via the Amazon App. No refunds and no returns on the gift card.
October 17, 2019, 6am-7pm