Thank you for your interest in touring WLRN’s radio and television facility!
WLRN Public Media provides educational tours of both our television and radio studios located at 172 N.E. 15th Street, Miami, FL. 33132. Tours are offered on a limited basis and in accordance with specific guidelines. All tours last about 45 minutes to an hour and we do ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Not all tour requests can be fulfilled and are based on availability.
WLRN Public Media is happy to accommodate schools and groups. Please look over the following guidelines before requesting a tour:
- Tours are given on the first Thursday of each month and may be scheduled between the hours of 9 am – 12 pm. When scheduling your tour date on the request form, please make sure you have selected the first Thursday of the month or your tour will not be confirmed.
- Tour groups must be at least a group of 5 and are limited to a maximum of 20 (not including chaperones).
- All tour participants must be 10 years of age or older. Participants under the age of 14 will require an adult to child ratio of one to five. (i.e. 20 kids under 14 years old must have four adult chaperones to accompany the group).
- All tours last about 45 minutes to an hour and we do ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- Not all tour requests can be fulfilled and are based on scheduling availability.
- Tours are not offered during school board-observed holidays or while on-air station fundraising is active.
Groups interested in tours of our station are kindly asked to fill out the form below. You will be contacted once we have determined whether we can accommodate your requested date.
Please request tours at least three weeks in advance of your desired tour date.