The Trump administration’s deportation crackdown in Miami and several other U.S. cities will begin on Sunday, immigration sources have told the Miami Herald.
The mass deportation efforts were originally slated to start late last month but were delayed after the Herald and other media revealed the agency’s plan to arrest thousands of immigrant families. Immigration agents will target Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Baltimore, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York City, and San Francisco
Law enforcement sources told the Herald the operation is expected to be smaller than the previous plan, but that people with deportation orders will still be the target.
Read more at our news partner the Miami Herald.