The Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami operates out of an old, white mansion in Little Havana. Just like any company, the dancers start their day...
One of the earliest pieces of writing known to humanity is the Epic of Gilgamesh, a Babylonian legend that’s formative to the history of literature. In...
Gov. Rick Scott has signed a budget thats very different than the one hes been paying for since he authorized massive education cuts two years ago...
Many of this year’s Miami Herald Silver Knight winners are well-acquainted with adversity — through their own families’ personal heartaches or the...
One of the earliest pieces of writing known to humanity is the Epic of Gilgamesh, a Babylonian legend that’s formative to the history of literature...
Karen Rifas and Kerry Phillips have more in common than the first letter of their first names, although at first it might not seem so. Rifas’s...
Latest from NPR
Obama Tweaks U.S. Vision For Fight Against Terrorism
The Last Word In Business
Political Attacks Ramp Up In U.S. Senate Race In Mass.
Besides Predicting Weather, Okla. Storm Center Attracts Tourists
- China's Air Pollution: Is The Government Willing To Act? Denise Mauzerall arrived in Beijing this year at a time that was both horrifying and illuminating. The capital was facing some of its worst pollution...
From probing interviews with artists to lively discussions with curators and impresarios, to unique live music performances, you'll be up to speed on the arts.
Joseph Cooper and Bonnie Berman share the microphone with a wide range of guests including community leaders, artists, scientists, historians, and political thinkers.
Join host Tracy Fields on Evenin' Jazz Monday through Friday from 9:30 pm to 1:00 am on 91.3 FM and be treated to the best of jazz and blues and beyond.
The focus of Folk & Acoustic Music is to create a community to support folk music. Every Sunday afternoon 2 to 5pm, WLRN airs the only folk music show in South Florida.
Miami Herald Breaking News
- I-5 bridge collapse survivor: 'You hold on'
- FDOT: Fix for design goof at new Miami airport central train station to cost millions, delay opening
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Canine training area at MIA to be dedicated to fallen Miami Marine
- Obama lifts ban on Guantánamo transfers to Yemen